latest Post

Zuckerberg Newyear 2016 Resolution (Zuckerberg in Avenger Mode)

Are your Guys eager to know what Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (chairman, chief executive, and co-founder of the social networking website Facebook)


This year Mark Zuckerberg convetous of Iron Man Tony Stark's Futuristic Life style !!! (Zuckerberg in Avenger Mode)




He challenged himself to code his own version of "JARVIS"





"Then I'll start teaching it to understand my voice to control everything in our home -- music, lights, temperature and so on. I'll teach it to let friends in by looking at their faces when they ring the doorbell. I'll teach it to let me know if anything is going on in Max's room that I need to check on when I'm not with her," Zuckerberg

 

He also says that every time i used to make challenge. the recent chellange i did was learning Mandarin or Only eating meat that he killed  and Meet New person every day.he said he’ll “start teaching it to understand my voice to control everything in our home — music, lights, temperature, and so on.”( this what Mark Zuckerberg will go down as 'One of the most important business leaders of our generation')




“This should be a fun intellectual challenge to code this for myself,” Zuckerberg added.
 


About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

1 comments: